Wake up to the sound of the countryside, look out of your window and see up the valley and watch the wild life playing in the fields. Chuck another log on the woodburner, and get some bacon and eggs going on the hob…. maybe warm some bread in the oven. We even provided power so you can bring a stereo if you like (or a Laptop for DVD’s) You can get a mobile phone signal here, but most people like to pretend they can’t!
This hut is a perfect base to explore the area, wether that is on foot, bike or by car, get properly away from it all in this glamping delight just outside Torquay (a few miles by car, a few light years in feel) come and cosy up here and forget the rest of the world for a while…
- Double bed made up with 10.5 tog duvet
- Storage cupboards with cutlery and crockery
- Wood burning stove with supply of logs
- Fridges available
- local information leaflets,
- Gas stove with pots and pans.
- Picnic bench
- Electricity supply lighting and power points.
- Separate toilet and shower unit nearby.
- Free coarse fishing available on lovely ponds a few yards away.