Using the hot tub is really simple!
All you have to do is follow these simple instructions when using the hot tub, and you will soon be enjoying the benefits of an outdoor hot tub session.
- Make sure the bung is in. Check the valve (shown in the below picture) is done up tight.
- Using the blue hose next to the hot tub, fill the tub to within 8″ from the top of the tub.
- Light the fire! (IMPORTANT! Do not light without water in the tub. You will destroy the tub, and we will cry – plus you won’t get the hot tub experience you desire)
- Once the fire is going (see the method described in the cob oven page if you don’t know how to light a fire) fill the burner with wood,
- after 45mins check the temp.
- Get in (add more wood if its too cold, but be aware it keeps heating so use some caution)
Fill Tub First, Light fire, Check Temp, Have Fun!
Having a hot tub in the great outdoors is something really special. Many of our guests get a little put off if the weather isn’t just blazing sunshine, but we find its more enjoyable if its raining! Brave the elements a little and you will be rewarded with an experience like no other.