1 Yurt ( sleeps 4)
- Double bed made up with 13.5 tog duvet
- Futons provided (bring your own bedding)
- Storage cupboards with cutlery and crockery
- Wood burning stove with supply of logs
- Fridges available
- Local information leaflets.
- Gas camping stove with pots and pans.
- Picnic bench
- Candle powered lanterns.
- Separate toilet and shower unit nearby.
- Free coarse fishing available on lovely ponds a few yards away.
Come and see what all the fuss is about. Yurt Camping has really taken off, and it isn’t hard to see why once you have tried it out. Cool and mellow in the summer sun, cosy and snugg if the weather is against you, they really do have the best of both worlds… A proper bedroom inside, and a world apart outside.
You might be just outside Torbay, but are a world away from it all. This is one relaxing Yurt stay that will linger in your mind long after you leave.